This little girl and I have been having lots of fun lately! She is sooo spunky and energetic. I keep hoping that it is just a phase but I've been laughed at by several people: "Yes, it's a phase... it's called toddlerhood!" :)
Clare is definitely a high-energy little lady, to the point that some days I am just plain worn out! But she is so playful and joyful I can't help but have fun... most of the time. :) Just yesterday she managed to do a backflip off the couch (on accident of course) and have a very stinky accident in the 30 seconds it took me to throw out her old diaper and come back with a new one... yikes.
Here she is hamming it up at breakfast recently....
And here she is playing in the hose at Grandma's house. At first she was a little apprehensive, but then she accidentally sprayed the hose right into her face... then all we got was hysterical laughter!
Despite all her silly she is still really sweet and cuddly. :)
She is too much! I'm really treasuring these next few months while it is still just me and her... best buddies. :) Any of you mothers of two have any advice for me... either on special things we can do before the baby comes, or ways to prepare Clare for after?






1 comment:
I don't really think you can prepare for adding another little... I would just suggest that you spend as much time together as you can and soak.it.up!
I'm having a harder time now than when I did earlier b/c Cydni's terrible 2's or 3's are out & in full force and I'm at a loss sometimes dealing with reprimanding her (how to or what to do with her) and trying to tame a roaming baby at the same time!
Each stage is a fascinating transition and they are always keeping you on your toes! ;-) I'm doing terrible at this right now, but try to 'always be joyful'! (Cyd's memory verse right now..so convenient!)
Post a Comment