Before fall is officially over and the holidays... not to mention new family members :) ... are here, I need to get up to speed with my blogging! So here is fall, minus Halloween. We were driving to take Clare trick-or-treating at church when I realized I had forgot my camera! I took several with Jesse's iPhone but of course I'm not computer savvy enough to get them onto the computer without his help. Hopefully soon...
Our first real fall activity was trick-or-treating at the zoo with the Durecs. And yikes, I'm realizing that was well over a month ago....
Kendra was a bumble bee and Clare was a puppy dog. Clare wouldn't keep her little hat on, and I forgot her nose and whisker face paint! I can't keep it together this year it seems! :) So it just looks like she is wearing a fur vest. Which apparently are very in style this winter, not that I own one! Maybe next year she can go as a little fashionista... or not. :)
These girls love each other more and more every day! Love these little cousins!
A picture with "hats." Clare's puppy costume, in my opinion, is less "cute little puppy" and more "K-9 police force drug-sniffer-dog" but what can you do?? :) She LOVES it and thinks it's a stuffed animal.
She met Batman. It did not go well.
Next up was our annual family dinner at Huber's...
This picture didn't turn out well, but I LOVE their expressions! Her father's daughter, for sure.
How cute is she? Love you, Kendra-girl!
Again, these pictures really didn't turn out well... but they are cracking me up! Uncle Tom, you are are bad influence!
The "pun-tin" patch. We didn't buy a pumpkin or even carve them this year... I guess I just had a hard time getting in the spirit! Being in the third trimester is a good excuse, right?? Although I seem to be using that a lot here lately.... :)










1 comment:
Love the pics of CLare from Hubers She is so cute! :)
Post a Comment