Tuesday, January 4, 2011

first bath

Well, I just typed out the rest of Gray's birth story only to lose it all when my internet cut out! I just can't bring myself to type it all out again right now. :) I promise not to wait much longer to finish it... and if anyone is hanging on the edge of their seat I'll let you in on a secret... I got the epidural!

In the meantime, here are some pictures of Gray's first bath. He got VERY angry when the actual washing process started, but calmed down once we figured out a way to keep him warm... then he started licking the water on his hands! I know I'm his Mommy and I'm totally biased, but I just think he is the cutest thing!

"What are you doing to me??"
"Hmm, actually, this isn't that bad... a little to the left please..."

1 comment:

Karin said...

Those pictures are great. They really tell the story. He is such a cutie, even when he was crying.