Just a few minutes to blog today, but I think I should probably get used to blogging in 15 minutes or less!
Clare slept in this morning... a very rare treat, she is normally quite the early bird! I thoroughly enjoyed it but now she is refusing to nap... she's been in her room singing for quite a while now so I'm thinking it's time to give it up and admit defeat. :)
I've been playing around with a lot of photography stuff, reading blogs and learning some new techniques. I've also been using a free trial of Adobe Lightroom 3 and I am going to be heartbroken when it is up... I love it so! :) Up until now I've been editing in Picnik, it's a lot of fun but some features are just lacking. Lightroom, however, is starting to become a little bit too much of a time waster so I think I may be declaring a "computer fast" for a day or two... all the more time to practice actually USING my camera, right?
A few days ago, Jesse took Clare on a quick walk in the evening to burn a little energy and have some one-on-one time. Realizing that the lighting was at its peak and that the weather was warm (OK so this might have been like a week or so ago!) I grabbed Gray and a blanket and took him outside for a few 3 months pictures. While I was snapping away Jesse and Clare returned from their walk and we had a little impromptu photo shoot.
Here are a few of the results, thanks to advice I got from the amazing Amanda Worrall and the blog Click It Up a Notch, and of course my new love Adobe Lightroom 3! :)





I showed this last picture to my Mom and she said, "Who is that?" I guess it doesn't look much like him! I think it does though... cheeks, check. Button nose, check. Almond eyes, check... yup that's the Grayson! :)
3 comments:
Great photos! You should leave Courtney a comment and let her know that you gave her a shout-out. :)
I can't believe the difference in the first and last picture of Gray, the 1st one looks like him!
What cute pics! So glad I happened to find your blog!
Post a Comment