Sunday, November 23, 2008

life lately

... I'm still here, still no baby. hopefully there will be more news to share in the next few days, though....

some pictures from october, way out of order... promise to add more later.

my surprise birthday present from J and my family... a canon rebel xsi! you will see later all of the goofy, random pictures I take just because I am pretty much in love with it.

the pregnant lady in the martini glass, as promised a month ago... sorry! you have to admit she looks a bit inebriated.

a fall trip to hubers with the durecs

kendra is not too sure about uncle jesse...

aunty rara loves her kendra bean!



jesse trying to understand how pregnancy feels...





lots and lots of pumpkins...


that catches us up for october... maybe I can fill you in on november soon?

2 comments:

katy said...

Yay! You finally blogged! :)

Stephanie said...

I second the yay!