Friday, May 8, 2009

where'd you go?




Dear Sunshine, 
While I appreciate your brief appearance this morning during our family walk, 
I must be frank. 
I'm very disappointed in you. 
Where have you been?
It is May for crying out loud! Time for some stinking sun! 
No offense, but you're kind of slacking.  
Get on the ball.
Best regards,
Kara 

6 comments:

katy said...

I second this motion.

Clare said...

We finally have a couple of sunny days coming our way, I'll try to send the sun your way also! Before long, when it's 100 degrees we will be wishing for the clouds again.

Rochelle said...

clare is soooooo cute.
you guys are cute too.

paul has probably ran a total of like 7 miles...so it looks like we'll be taking you guys to dinner. start lookin' for good places :)

Karin said...

The sun is shinning right in front of you! Clare is full of shinning delight.

Andrea said...

Where did you go? It's time to blog! ;-)

SavGarcia said...

All of your pictures are adorable! Clare is so sweet! I enjoy looking at your blog :) We need to get together again soon!!