My baby brother is graduating high school this weekend...
Holy cow, I can't believe it.
I was 7 when he was born... not his biggest fan there for a while...
but how could I have resisted this?

He was (and is) a little cutie. We used to call him "our vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting and snoopy sprinkles."
I don't know... you'll have to ask Katy about that one.

With my Grandpa. They were best buddies.

Hanging with me at the beach.


Tommy, if you are reading this, I am leaving out pictures from your "Harry Potter phase."
You're welcome.
Last weekend we celebrated his graduation.
Man, is he making me feel old.
When did my stinky baby brother become an adult??
We gave him U2 tickets for a graduation present.
Status as the best older sisters in the world lives on!
These little munchkins had some fun together!
This particular little munchkin just turned 6 months old!
At Tom's party she started saying "Da da!"
Happy graduation, Tommy!
or,
Happy graduation, my little Vanilla Cupcake with Vanilla Frosting and Snoopy Sprinkles.
6 comments:
It was because he had white pajamas that had small snoopies all over them.
That and we were just weird. :)
Oh, and nice Speedo, Moose.
Random question here - Congrats to you brother by the way and Clare is absolutely gorgeous, as you know! ;-) - Any how, is Paul Yerrick talking about your Jessie in his Not A Fan Video Testimony? I hope you don't think I'm bonkers, but I believe they're the same age, Paul plays at SE and I'm sure they were together alot in the teen groups...
Sorry, but when he said Jessie, I was like, "I wonder if he's talking about Kara's Jessie!?" So, I just had to ask! ;-)
Sorry, I misspelled Jesse's name!
how did I never hear about the vanilla cupcake with snoopy sprinkles on it? I just remember the WW secret agent cape. So, guess we need vanilla cupcakes with vanilla frosting and sprinkes for graduation tomorrow night! Love, mom
Do babies get any cuter than that? She's so beautiful.
Post a Comment