Friday, November 6, 2009

paper

Ok, it's official... I'm in full-fledged Christmas decorating mode! Yikes. My pumpkins are still out and leaves are still falling... but all I've got on the brain is snow, garlands, and twinkle lights!

I'm really loving all of the paper decorations I've been seeing....



from Martha

I hope to get back to blog posts about our family soon... I have just been in a picture rut. I just can't seem to keep my camera handy! And I hate blogging without pictures....

I will take some pictures today and post them tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

katy said...

I love those paper trees! I am very much ready to decorate for Christmas early too, which is so unlike me! Perhaps it's because the weather has been colder than usual...

ecarter said...

I am so excited about Christmas this year and have already started listening to Christmas music! I don't know why I'm so excited this year, but I am. You embrace your Christmas-ness! Go for it, honey! (I feel like that's a movie quote, but I can't place it.)