Just a little post about the Clare bug.... hope you don't mind.
So sweet Clare...
I took this picture a week or so ago and it makes me smile.
Of course I put all the bubbles on her head! (Tear-free shampoo.) She loved it.
Friday she had her one year check-up.
She weighs 17.5 lbs, and she is 28.75 inches.
I don't know why I'm posting that, other than to be able to reference it in the future. :)
She's still not walking, but she's acting more interested... she has even stood on her own several times! She can point, but mostly her finger goes right up her nose. (Gross, I know. How do they even know to do that?) And she has an ear infection. (Boy, did I feel bad when the doctor told me that! She hasn't had a fever or been tugging at her ears... I had no clue.)
Right now she loves to read with me. I usually read to her during breakfast and lunch... captive audience... :) Normally I read to her out of her little baby Bible, but I want to start a chapter book with her. I was thinking the Lord of the Rings? I've never read it, I thought maybe we could read through it together.
(Jesse is a big LOTR fan, he would approve I'm sure.)
(We are nerds.)
Anyway, I think she's cute as can be, my little sack of sugar!
1 comment:
And you called me a nerd for my LOTR references. Harumph. :)
Such a cute picture of Clare. She is so precious!
Post a Comment