Whew, what a week! Clare has been sick... surprise! A small kiddo sick? When does that ever happen? :)
We've spent almost every day since Tuesday parked on the couch with juice, blankets, and Handy Manny episodes that I DVR for times like these!
Although it has definitely thrown off my "plans" for the week, I have to admit it's been nice to have a reason to slow down, focus solely on Clare, take lots of naps and be low-key. However I am now officially ready for Clare to be over this crazy bug... after a week of battling a high fever with no other symptoms, this morning she woke up with a shiner!
What on earth?? Turns out it's an infection from her virus....? Poor thing looks like she's been in a fight. :) We've seen the doc, been reassured, and hopefully she will be looking a little less Rocky-esque soon... and the two of us will be out and about again, doing (and blogging about) more interesting things! :)
4 comments:
I'm glad that you got a diagnosis and have a game plan! My poor little Clarey, feel better soon!
i hope she feels better soon! she looks so pitiful in that picture... I don't know of another girl that could look that adorable with a swollen eye :)
bless her heart! both of those pictures are still so cute of her though! you have a gorgeous girl that sports a black-eye well! ;-) hehe. i hope she is feeling better soon!
happy mothers day!
Clare's mothers day present to you will be recovery of the first order! Looking forward to seeing that eye fully open and looking Clarish again!
Post a Comment