It's been a while!
Sorry to leave you wondering if poor Clare's eye ever recovered! She's been great. Despite her sad Mother's Day portrait, once we got her on some super strong antibiotics and she was right as rain. Thank you, Lord!
We spent our Memorial Day doing lots of swimming....
Clare has been growing lots and lots... she's got a head full of crazy curls, lots of new words (including "no" and "mine"... blech), and a love of all things berry. I was unloading our groceries a few weeks ago when I discovered that Clare had helped herself!
She also loves dressing up in Mommy's clothes! I think it's hysterical and it makes me think we're going to have a little princess on our hands some day!
I've also taken a few trips that I hope to blog about one of these days. Last month we travelled to Ashland, Ohio, where about half of my ancestors lived. It was a special trip to the house where my Grandfather grew up.... fun that Clare got to come along!
Whew, feels good to be caught up! I'll be back before too long! :)
4 comments:
LOVE the last picture of Clarey!
So glad to see you back! I LOVE the pictures of Clare - she is SOOOOOOOOOOOO adorable!!
We need preggo updates too ya know!
I love the pictures of little Clare and Kendra in the hot tub!
Clare is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment