Wednesday, July 28, 2010

it's a....


BOY!!
We are having a boy!!
I can't believe it. We are so excited!
The little man was very active during the ultrasound... in fact the tech kept scolding him to be still so she could get her measurements! Of course my iced caramel macchiato this morning may have something to do with that. :) He loved showing off his fingers for the camera and he certainly wasn't shy about flashing... uhh... "the goods" all over the place! He didn't want to show us his face, though, he kept covering it with his arm and in a few of the pictures we have he is frowning! I love seeing his little personality already! He looked healthy in every way, and we are so grateful. God has truly blessed us beyond anything we could have imagined. We are so excited!!
Did I say that already?
And I think he looks like Clare. :)

5 comments:

SavGarcia said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you all! Clare is going to be the best big sister!

katy said...

Hooray for a little boy! :) And hooray that I can tell people now. :)

Courtney said...

Congratulations on the boy!! How exciting!

Andrea said...

CONGRATS!

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH - that's awesome!!! Congrations!!! I'm beyond excited for you!