Friday, September 12, 2008

starting up this blog...

So, this is technically my first blog! I have been wanting to start one up for a while now... I lurk on other people's blogs enough, that's for sure! I've also been wanting to share a little bit of our lives with family and friends who don't live nearby... to show you what our little family has been up to, what we're doing around the house... how our little baby is doing. So... here it is, my first blog. Now, I have been lurking on blogs for a while now, and I must say, they are all pretty fancy... videos, pictures, links, great layouts... well, I am completely clueless about how to do any of this! computers and I simply tolerate each other. So if anyone wants to chime in with advice, go for it! (cough, Katy)

I promise another post this weekend with something fancy!

No comments: