Wednesday, April 29, 2009

for real

All right, I really feel the need to be honest with you all...

1. I said in my cookie post that I baked those yummy chocolate chippers to send to elderly relatives. Lookin' all sweet and thoughtful. Just thought I should share that those cookies never made it out of the house... we ate them. I never even managed to get them in boxes! 

2. I said in my photography post that I've been shooting in manual. Well, I have... like, 5 times. The pictures have looked so bad and inconsistent I am back in automatic. It's true. 

... well I guess that's it for now. I like when people keep it real... and I want to be real with you. 
Honestly? Its kind of scary. 
Real life isn't always so nice. 
But I'm really going to be striving to not to just post funny stories/fun pictures....

But on that note, I do have to share this picture with you. 
It gives me the giggles every time I see it!

He is yawning, I swear!

 This is the next picture:
See, he is really concerned about her. 
(She still has to work really hard to sit up. She was getting really tired.)

But doesn't that make you laugh??
He looks like the big bad wolf, about to devour her! 
Although I can't blame him... sometimes I want to devour her myself! 

2 comments:

katy said...

Thanks for keepin' it real. :)

LOL the picture of Deisey and Clare! I had to show it to Mike. Classic.

Speaking of "classic", we need to watch Knotting Hill soon, k? :)

ecarter said...

That picture is HILARIOUS!
I very much enjoyed catching up with you and Clare yesterday. What a sweet, happy girl she is! It brings me so much joy to hold her! Let's not wait until the next family reunion to see each other, okay? I don't want to be painted with that brush.