Monday Clare and I took a trip to one of my favorite places...
The Louisville Free Public Library!
(Yes, I am a nerd.)
As you can see, we are all very interested in sleep these days... Clare used to sleep like a little champ, but lately things have gotten crazy. Lots of screaming at bedtime and several wake-up calls during the night...
Sometimes I feel a little delirious from lack of sleep.
(Clare, we looked for the book you recommended but the library was out! We will try that one next.)
Anyway, it is that last book that I've really been digging. I have a nice camera, but had no idea how to use it. Terms like F-stop, aperture, ISO, depth of field, etc. meant nothing to me... until I read this book!
(Ummmm, but don't quiz me on those terms or anything just yet.)
People, I am no longer shooting all of my pictures in automatic! It is a proud day.
I'll probably be posting more annoying pictures as I keep practicing!
Anyone out there a photography buff? Have any book recommendations or tips?
4 comments:
Oh wow, I'm def not corageous enough to step out of my comfort zone yet - aka "auto". You go girl!
Give us some tips when you get around to it - I could use the help big time!
But then again, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if I could just take the time to crack the manual that came with the camera...
gorgeous. You have a heart-breaker on your hands! Such a big girl sitting up!
Let us know when you're going to be going "pro," b/c I want you to take some pics of Cyd & the new babe! ;-)
Your pictures of Clare are adorable. Especially like the black and white one of her sitting up!
I'm glad you've graduated. I'm looking forward to seeing a portfolio soon. Let's start up a side photography business. What do you think? Just small stuff with our little cameras.
Post a Comment