Saturday, August 1, 2009

family

While we were in Naples I took some pictures of our family. I love how they turned out...

It was hard to get great shots because the sun was so strong.
But I think some of them still turned out cute, despite our squinty faces!
The pictures of me are courtesy of Katy and my Dad. They did a great job and put up with me freaking out about getting a "good family photo."

I don't have many pictures of myself with Clare or many pictures of the three of us all together. So I was being a stickler... but they were very nice and did a really good job.

As anyone who has kiddos knows, it's a rare shot that everyone happens to be looking at the camera at the same time! Even with only one baby it seems to be a feat!

Below are my Mom, my little sister Anya, my little brother Tom, and my Dad.

Thanks for taking us along on a fun vacation!

The Durec family... I was so glad they came. It was nice having company and coffee at 6:30 in the morning when the babies woke up.

You guys are cute. :)
the end!

No comments: