My Mom told me tonight that she needed recent pictures of Clare for her iPhone. I said, "Just get some off of the blog!" but apparently she means more recent than that. :) I guess I don't post as often anymore... sorry, Mom! I just can't do a repeat of January, it almost killed me!
Me and my Bear
Clare making a mess in her room with her snack. Luckily Diesel can always be relied upon for a quick cleanup!
Clare loves soccer and I have a feeling she will be following in her Daddy's footsteps on the soccer field! Jesse has always said that as soon as she is old enough to kick he's going to start practicing with her in the backyard every night.
Some of her baby signs for me to remember...
"Milk"
"Please"
"All done!"
She also does "more," but she uses it interchangeably with "please." Really, if she wants something she will just start running through every sign she knows. :)
Sad faces! Clare can be playing happily until I get the camera out... then it's tantrum time! Isn't that always how it works with a toddler? Luckily I got one happy face out of her...
Hope you liked them, Mimi! :)
2 comments:
LOVE the pictures! I miss my little Clarey-kins. :( When we are over our newest round of sickness we need to see you all!
I not only like them, I love them and the precious Clare and Kara in them!
Post a Comment