Sunday, March 7, 2010

here comes the sun

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun...

I can't even begin to tell you all of my plans for the warm weather! Gardening, painting, walking with Clare, hiking, camping, making fresh salsa (oh, I've missed you pico de gallo!), biking to get ice cream, ice cream, cherry limeades from Sonic, swimming with Clare....
OK is it May yet? :)

This weekend we had Jesse's family in from Michigan. It always feels like a holiday when we get together. It was a beautiful weekend and I'm so glad we got to see them. Here are a few pictures...


Emmy is taking a picture of me taking a picture. She is the cutest thing and is really sweet with Clare!




I just love all of the girls in our family. I didn't manage to get any pictures of baby Caroline, but she is growing so much and is so beautiful! I can't believe that Clare was that small just a year ago.




Clare wore pigtails and it just about killed me with cuteness! I can't believe what a little girl she is turning into. We will have to have another conversation about her stopping growing. :)

1 comment:

katy said...

So sad that we were too sick to see the Worralls! I am jealous of your pretty outdoor pictures, we did not get out much this weekend. I hope we can see you all soon!