Thursday, February 26, 2009

clare

Oooo look at us, all fancy-schmancy with the video. Clare is three months old! Yesterday I went a little crazy with the video camera trying to capture her little smiles and coos. These videos probably aren't very exciting to anyone but our family, but I am a proud mama and I had to share!
I love our little girl so much. She is a little ray of sunshine to Jesse and I. As you can see, she loves to "stand" while we hold her, laugh and coo, play with her hands, and snuggle. Lately she has been patting me and stroking my hair when we cuddle... it just makes me melt. I hope I treasure these days with my little bug... I know she will be busy and active before I know it! 

2 comments:

Paul Yerrick said...

Gosh... she is beautiful. I love seeing Jesse as a dad. I'm very proud of you two... even if it does sound weird.

Clare said...

Too cute, is't so much fun when they start interacting with you! Fiona just turned 7 months. We picked Fiona b/c it was the only name we agreed on, so I totally understand that!