Tuesday, February 17, 2009

love

I would have posted this much earlier, but our internet connection stinks. We, ahem, don't pay for it. 

It all started with an organization called Hopeful Hearts. My Mom is friends with a lot of people who run the foundation, and several years ago she felt like the Lord was leading her travel to the Ukraine with them on a mission trip. Little did she know that she would meet this sweet little girl: 
Even after she returned home, she couldn't get her out of her mind. 2 years later this little girl is my sister! 
On Valentine's Day we celebrated with Anya at a benefit for Hopeful Hearts. Dinner, dancing, fancy salads:
I thought that salad was super cool so I took a picture. 
We had so much fun! 
All the fashionable people were there...
I was bound and determined to get some cute "candid" pictures of our family... however, they did not cooperate:
That led me to instruct them to "Be Candid!" It didn't work. Lots of hilarious giggling and laughing ensued... well, Katy and I giggled and laughed. Jesse worked on being the first person to get a slice of cheesecake!
Be candid, Katy!
Thank you, parents. 
Me and my posse: 

No comments: