I do love wagons, it's true.
Friday, February 6, 2009
off with a bang
Well, February is off to a fun start! Jesse and I have always been very proud of our clean driving record- no tickets or wrecks. (Well, no wrecks unless you count the time I hit my parent's garage with my sister's car when I had my learner's permit- I don't, she might.) Last Sunday I was in my first wreck ever on my way home from church... and totaled Jesse's car. I know....why couldn't I have totaled Ovlov? Not that I wish him any harm, but. I feel terrible... the wreck was my fault and Clare was in the car- worst mother of the year award for me. Thankfully, thankfully everyone was safe and some very sweet people from our church stopped to help us. I would post a picture of the wrecked car but a) I don't have one, b) it's not pretty, and c) you would all nominate me for worst mother of the year. How about this as the car I wish we could get as a replacement?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish you could get that car! What do you think you'll end up getting?
My sister also hit my parents' parked car in the driveway when she had her permit. I was the "adult" driver with her who responsibly yelled "Drive away! Drive away before mom comes out to see what happened!"
Glad everyone's ok!
Post a Comment