The other day I forgot to add a picture of the wonderful bird mobile that Jesse's cousin made for us! Here's the crib, too. I won't show the bottom of it till I add a dust ruffle... I think I've decided that I am going to make one, but I want to paint our dining room first. I know, I know... I have a slight addiction to messing with our house. I'll post pictures once we get going on that one... I think it's going to be a drawn-out process now that little Clarabelle is here, anyway!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
oops
The other day I forgot to add a picture of the wonderful bird mobile that Jesse's cousin made for us! Here's the crib, too. I won't show the bottom of it till I add a dust ruffle... I think I've decided that I am going to make one, but I want to paint our dining room first. I know, I know... I have a slight addiction to messing with our house. I'll post pictures once we get going on that one... I think it's going to be a drawn-out process now that little Clarabelle is here, anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment