Sunday, January 4, 2009

ta-da!

working on a little project....


Lars, that was our first choice for a boy name. That and Andy Pete.


The nursery! Almost completed... I would still like to make a dust ruffle for the crib and add some curtains, but I'm not sure if budget and time will allow. In case anyone is wondering... paint is Woodlawn Blue by Benjamin Moore, bulletin board from PB Kids clearance, letters were a present from Aunt Katy! Take a closer look and you can see the beautiful floors that Jesse refinished.


Yes, my wonderful mother-in-law bailed me out again and made the slipcover for our rocking chair... I promise, I do occasionally make things on my own that don't require help from her! (But not often... she is like a cross between Martha Stewart and Wonder Woman.) The mirrors are from PB Kids clearance, too! The chair was $20 at Goodwill.

So there it is... Clare's little home! Any tips on making it look more girly are welcome... I am stumped!

2 comments:

katy said...

the room looks AMAZING! Well done, Kara! i am officially hiring you to help me with Kendra's toddler room, kay? :)

Corinne said...

Hey you can't steal Andy Pete...that's our family name! :) congrats to you and Jesse on your sweet baby girl. God Bless,
Corinne (Mike's sister)