Jesse as a wee one: Me as a wee one: Uncle Tom? Clare: I think she looks the most like her uncle Tom! Maybe a little more dark (me) and fuller cheeks (Jesse). Adorable!
I definitely agree! Pretty much as soon as I saw her, I thought she looked similar to your baby pictures, but a LOT like Tom for some reason! But that's how Rolf's niece is-she could be her child instead of Annie's (Rolf's sister). Isn't that funny? I'm working on a post, just for you. Hope to see you (and Clare) Sunday!
3 comments:
She's SO sweet! Congratulations!
I definitely agree! Pretty much as soon as I saw her, I thought she looked similar to your baby pictures, but a LOT like Tom for some reason! But that's how Rolf's niece is-she could be her child instead of Annie's (Rolf's sister). Isn't that funny?
I'm working on a post, just for you. Hope to see you (and Clare) Sunday!
*She could be Rolf's baby instead of his sister's. There!
Post a Comment