Clare is growing. Just this past week she has mastered sitting up... where is the time going? I am hoping we have a little bit of time left before she is mobile, but who knows? They learn so fast!
Clare is also talking so much... but she has not said "Ma Ma" and it is breaking my heart! The other day I felt a little better though... she was saying "Da da" and then sticking out her tongue! I told Jesse she is waiting to learn to say "Ma ma" till she can blow a kiss or something. :)
She loves peas and rice... not so keen on the oatmeal or green beans, though. (Thanks for the advice on the pureeing... my mother-in-law lent me a stick blender and it did the trick. I now have a food processor, a blender, a "liquidadora personal," and a stick blender in my kitchen! Yikes.) A few days ago I broke my doctor's "no fruits before 5 vegetables" rule and gave her banana. She got really excited for the first few bites and then started making faces and spitting it out... maybe she inherited my dislike for too much sugar? (As I say that, though, I am pounding a 2 lb bag of Twizzlers... anyways...)
2 comments:
Growing up... but still such a tiny girl! She is too precious with those delicate baby features and big brown eyes!
Congratulations on sitting up, Clare!
beautiful! you are a great photographer :) the last one is my favorite!! we need to get together soon! miss you all
Post a Comment