I've been such a bad blogger lately! We have been traveling almost non-stop for the past 6 weeks... it feels so good to be home. I really love almost everything about Louisville. The more I travel, the more I realize how much I love my own backyard!
So traveling. We just returned from vacationing with my family in Naples, Florida. I think that everybody and their brother from Kentucky goes on summer vacation to Florida. Not us... for the past 15 years of my life, my family has vacationed in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina. (Or OIB, as my sister calls it.) OIB is wonderful, but honestly I was starting to get a little tired of it. I wanted somewhere new to explore.... so we jumped on the bandwagon when my parents told us that they were going to Naples this year.
Naples was lovely. But first, a little tribute to OIB:
I love you and miss you. Please say hello to my good friends, Callahan's of Calabash and Crabby Oddwater's Fine Dining and Seafood.
Ok, now we can move on now. Say hello to Naples:
What's that you say?
That's not Naples, that's a baby in a pool float?
Yes, well, that's what Naples was to me. And I must say I thought it was lovely!
Also this.
And this handsome man...
And these goofy kids...
And these butts:
So many pictures! I will be back soon to post them all.
(I say this for my family... I think I was the only one who took pictures all week!
Don't fear, they are coming.)
And now I am going to go tend to a very fussy little lady who just woke up from a nap.
1 comment:
I LOVE the new header! And you took such amazing pictures, I put some on my blog. :)
Post a Comment