Please excuse this video, I was playing around with iMovie while Clare was napping! I watched a tutorial as an attempt to figure out the durn thing and... well, I may have gone a little overboard. Just maybe. :)
We have been having some wonderfully cool weather lately, so today I've been in the kitchen making baby food. The thought of turning on the oven doesn't make me break out in a sweat now that things have cooled down! I've really enjoyed making baby food for Clare, and I'm no cook... trust me, if you have a steamer basket and a blender you're good to go. I have a great baby cookbook that I should share.... I smell another book review! Next post. Don't get too excited now. :)
And promise, more pictures of the house are coming... I have a design dilemma for you!
My favorite part is how it gets all choppy at the end and then flips sideways. I am a master videographer!
3 comments:
So darn cute!
She is ADORABLE!
Okay, that was PRECIOUS! So cute!
Post a Comment