I've been on a consignment/thrift store kick lately. I love them... great finds, deals, and the thrill of the hunt!
Consignment sales are awesome. Our little bird hardly needs any clothes thanks to some amazing hand-me-downs from her cousin, but it's still fun to find her an entire outfit for under $5... when a new outfit from the mall can set you back $30+!
I have been eyeing some little fleece booties at Target for Clare... but they are still $12.50. Full price! Who wants to spend $12.50 on size 2 shoes that a little baby doesn't even need?
I found a pair on consignment... $2! Score!
Lately I have been stocking up on fall goodies....
(Ok, I am getting a little off-subject here... that one came from Amazon, not a thrift store!)
I also love vintage finds.... (Check out this store if you love vintage, too... so much fun!)
Do you have any favorite thrift store finds? I can keep an eye out for you. :)
3 comments:
what thrift stores do you frequent? I can never seem to find any good ones, and goodwill always seems horribly overpriced to me.
That poor globe won't stand a chance once Clarey really gets moving. :) I love the highchair, it looks great in the white room!
paul and i enjoyed 3 hours at peddler's mall today :) he may hate you for that...not sure :)
that place is amazing. great finds. (i've been to the one in j-town...which was kind of trash...but the middletown one is spectacular.)
we only got through half until paul said, "cant move anymore. must. have. food."
Post a Comment