She keeps on growing... this weekend we discovered that her first tooth is coming in. She hasn't seemed upset in the least... I'm thankful for that!
She continues to learn to crawl and get into things... last week I saw her moving toward Diesel's water bowl out of the corner of my eye, but I thought I had plenty of time before she would actually get there. Wrong!She scooted right on over and took a big sip of his water before I could stop her... ew.
Her hair is slowly getting longer and she still has that crazy tan... why can't I tan like my daughter? :) |
She loves food, especially food she can feed herself. She's starting to get picky, though. This morning I made her oatmeal and she completely turned up her nose at it! She's learned the sign for "more"... kind of... and she seems to use the word "numnum/mummum" for food. |
She'll say "dada," "mama," and sometimes "di" for Diesel... she really loves him and Scout. Whenever they come around, she lights up.I've got to take some 9 month pictures soon... in just a few short weeks, she'll be 10 months old! Where is the time going?
1 comment:
How did you make it all so big? Do share!
Post a Comment