I missed another day of blogging... sorry! Not surprisingly, it was once again after I cleaned my house. I guess I'm pretty much worthless after I clean... I should have learned my lesson and blogged beforehand!
Meet my blank slate:
Sorry about the glare and dirty kitchen... (Wait, didn't I just clean? Sigh... I hate that.)
It is an old bulletin board that used to belong in a post office. (That's what the tag said at the peddler's mall, anyway.) I fell in love with its rough patches... it was obviously put to good use somewhere... its glass door, and its price. In my opinion, it was a great deal!
Anyway, yesterday I was able to convince Jesse to help me hang it and now I'm left with the fun dilemma of what to fill it with.
Ideas... which is your favorite?
Via Pottery Barn and Little Green Notebook






4 comments:
Love the one with the letters. You could put up a D Y! Cute cute. Good find!
Pictures, pictures and more pictures!
I agree with Katy. Love the one with the letters.
I'm loving your almost daily blogging. I need to get my behind in gear and blog more often again!
I love the letters, but also picutres and keepsakes could be fun. Great find!
Post a Comment