You know when you have a "friend-crush?" A crush on someone... not that you like... you know, like like :)... but someone you wish you wish could be your best friend?
Well, I've been thinking of posting about a few of my favorite blogs and the term that comes to mind is "blog-crush." So here are my current blog crushes...

Love... everything.

Makes me want to get crafty.
I forget how I found Jill's blog, but I love it. I don't have a clue about fashion, I just try to copy fashionable people... she definitely more than qualifies!
And I just found this one...

I'm going to have to learn to quilt...
You should share your crushes, this could be fun! Then we can send them little notes saying "Do you like me, check yes or no?" :)

1 comment:
i'm not sure if i've asked you before, but do you read the pioneer woman?
thepioneerwoman.com
i'm addicted.
Post a Comment