Today I woke up and there was snow!
I love snow... it's a treat we only get a few times a year in Kentucky. Everyone goes crazy... stocking up on bread and milk and worrying endlessly about the roads. Of course, I join right in... I got to leave work at 2:30 this afternoon because of the driving conditions!
(You Northerners can laugh at me, I won't be hurt!)
So I have a really embarrassing confession to make... I don't remember blogging last night!
Long story...I have a cough. It's been keeping me up at night, and we ran out of cough syrup! Rather than go to the pharmacy like a normal person, I just figured I would take a sleeping pill and sleep through the coughing. So I took an Ambien... and it worked... I also apparently slept through the blogging! Oops! I won't be doing that again! At least I am still on track for blogging every day in January... if you hadn't noticed, that is my goal. January is a pretty uneventful month for us, so I figured I would start the New Year out with a blog every day! A great way to get lots of practice with my new lens!
I might have looked like this last night when I blogged.
1 comment:
I love that you are posting every day! It's exciting for me to see what pictures you put up. :) Love the picture with Clarey's hair, so cute! Did you end up taking her sledding?
Post a Comment