Clare and her best friend, Ella, got to play yesterday! Ella's mommy, Bethany, is one of my very best friends. We met in choir during high school... she was the pianist and I was her page turner.
You can't see it, but I am turning their pages in this picture. :) What can I say, it's a gift!
Bethany is definitely a "kindred spirit" and she makes me laugh like no one else!
We used to get into a lot of mischief in high school... for example, we were so talkative in class that our choir teacher gave me my first B.
Not many people would call me talkative!
And who gets a B in choir?? Especially one that ruins a perfect 4.0??
I argued her up to an A-.
(Even after my report card had been sent home.)
One of my proudest moments in high school.
We also wrote several songs (Yes, I am a nerd) including
"There Once was a King (Henry II)" which we performed for our entire history class. Awesome!! That is not one of my proudest moments from high school. :)
Once we rearranged our AP English teacher's Wall of William Shakespeare and made the letters "The Bard" spell... a not very classy word.
(Nothing that bad. It was a Christian school... don't think too hard!)
We also rearranged his wall of "British Authors" to spell "Big Tush Authors."
Our teacher was so mad he almost refused to let us take a test that was scheduled that day. We had to beg for forgiveness so we wouldn't get zeros!
All that to say... I love good friends. I love that Clare and Ella get to play together when she's in town. I hope they grow up to be little friends!
1 comment:
Oh. My. Word. They so look like tiny versions of you and Bethany in that picture! So precious!
Post a Comment