Tonight my family came over to celebrate Kendra's birthday (the 12th) and Mimi's birthday (the 7th.) The night started out very stressfully as a pipe burst (came loose? broke?) underneath our kitchen sink. Everything under the sink was soaked... cleaning supplies, trash bags, vases... and had to be cleaned off. And then the water soaked down through the floor and into our basement, where it landed on our ping-pong table covered in Christmas decorations! Lovely.
Luckily I have a wonderful husband and he cooked and cleaned while I tried not to cry chased after Clare. (And Aunt Katy helped a lot too.) By the time dinner rolled around, everything was thankfully calming down and the party began...
Clare loves her Mimi. She was very clingy to her all night long. We all love our Mimi a lot... she is the kindest and most motherly Grandma (and Mom) that a girl could ask for. God blessed us with her, that's for sure!
This little squirrel has stolen my heart. I love it when she calls me "Ra-Ra" and snuggles in my lap. I can't believe she's turning two! Kendra, your Aunty Ra-Ra loves you so much!
More scenes from the evening...
She wanted to be "snug as a bug in a rug!"
"You're two!"
Moose A. Moose himself.
Uncle Mike...
... and Papa.
For Aunty Katy... "Noooooo!"
Happy birthday, Kendra and Mimi!
2 comments:
Love the pictures! Especially the last one of Kendra, I NEED a copy! :) Thank you so much for all that you did for Kendra's birthday, I really really really appreciate it, and I am so sorry that it was so stressful with the pipe bursting! I hope that everything was able to be salvaged!
Thank you, thank you, thank you for the best birthday ever! I love the blog and the pictures!
Post a Comment