Clare is four months old. I can't believe it!
She is such a sweet girl and is continually charming our little socks off.
I think she is going to be a social little thing... what, with getting passed around to all of the girls in our youth group and sweet grandmas, aunts, and cousins to play with!
Two weeks ago Jesse and I were at a wedding and she was turning on the charm like none other...
We were sitting on the aisle and after the ceremony when people started filing out she was grinning and trying really hard to catch everyone's eye. I really think she thought they were all coming to see her!
She did not get that from her Mama!
Clare is such a joy to us. She has such a sweet spirit... she loves cuddling, smiling, and laughing. She has the most precious smile. She does have lots of energy... her new favorite things are chewing on her hands and kicking her little feet. She loves water and baths... she is learning to float (supported, of course) and splash around already.
Usually while I feed her or snuggle with her, she pats or strokes my arm or face with her little hands. I just melt.
At her four month check-up, she weighed in at 11 lbs, 14 oz and was 23 1/2 inches long. That's 40th percentile for height and 10th for weight... her poor little head was below the 5th percentile in size. Poor baby, inherited my pin head.
We love our little Clarebee so much. I can't wait to see what the months ahead bring!
4 comments:
Those pictures are PRECIOUS! Framers for sure! I love that little Clarabee!
those pictures are sooo cuttee!!! she is stinkin gorgeous.
Pretty Little Ladies!
What a beautiful mom and granddaughter!
Post a Comment