Saturday, March 14, 2009

treasures

Mmm, I love the weekends. They always start for me and Jesse on Fridays, and yesterday couldn't have been more fun! 

I love my Mom. She picked me up early yesterday and we hit up a huge consignment sale in a swanky part of town... She stood there and let me pick out tons of cute little outfits and then informed me that she was picking up the tab.
She even bought me coffee afterwards. : ) 
Aren't they cute?? And you can see the color scheme in which I like to dress my daughter... I didn't even realize it until I was looking though all my finds! 

I also love my mother-in-law, Sandie. Yesterday she very nonchalantly handed me a little bundle of fabric and said, "I made a few things for Clare." 
Holy cannoli! Are those not the cutest!? I am begging her to open up an Etsy shop!
 Yesterday she even nearly completed a third outfit for Clare, too... I can't wait to try them all on her.

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend! 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks - I am having a great weekend - seeing that I only woke-up about 15 minutes ago!

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the outfits! Clare will be the PERFECT baby model for them, she is gorgeous!

Wouldn't you have loved to have made it to Darby's yardsale last week? I would have planned a trip around just it if I could have!

katy said...

LOVE the skirts that Sandie made! They are precious!!!! Tell her I will be a loyal customer if she opens an Etsy!