Sunday, March 8, 2009

3 months

This week a did a little 3 month "photo shoot" with Clare. 
I'm still not really sure how to use my camera, and most of my pictures don't turn out like I want them, but....
I just can't help myself!  : )






6 comments:

Rochelle said...

The black and white one in the chair is SOOOO CUUUTEEE! Good job!

Rochelle said...

and, I meant to ask you last night, but where do you get your banners from? do you make them yourself, or is it a template you use??

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are precious! You're a MUCH better photographer than me. I haven't figured out my camera yet either! Maybe one day we'll all have the time for such things...

Andrea said...

How stinkin' sweet! You did a great job!

Clare said...

Happy 3 month birthday Clare! The pictures are great. (She is wearing the same outfit that Fiona is in our last post)

Karin said...

I love her sticking out her tongue! love mom