Well, life is kind of boring today... I'm sitting at home thinking about all the things I could and should be doing while Clare is napping.
And I decided to blog instead... even though there really isn't much goin' on.
Hey, did I mention we got a new car?
(To replace the one I totaled.)

It looks an awful lot like my dream car, doesn't it?
This one is not quite so new...
Not so many bells and whistles...
But it's my dream wagon just the same.
Thank you, sweet husband, who looked high and low for one in our price range.
I love driving it!
Doesn't it just look like a great car for throwing the dogs into the backseat and taking them to the Humane Society, I mean, going on a picnic? :D
2 comments:
Loves it!
I have returned not one, but TWO dogs (at different times), so don't feel bad
Post a Comment